Providing Exceptional Representation For Over Four Decades SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

Relocations Attorney in Nashua, New Hampshire

Moving With Your Child After Divorce

When New Hampshire parents decide to divorce, it will create a range of complex issues that will affect your children for years to come. At Follender Law Offices, P.L.L.C., we can help you understand your parental rights and custody options, including how to handle any possible relocation with your child.

Whether you need to move after divorce or you wish to object to the other parent moving with your child, our experienced divorce attorney can help you preserve your relationship with your child. Rick Follender has decades of experience helping Nashua families navigate the complexities of divorce, and he will employ his experience and in-depth knowledge of the law to help you in your time of need.

Facing a Relocation?

Relocations: A Complicated Matter

Children benefit when allowed to maintain strong ties with both parents after a divorce or separation. If the parent with whom the child resides chooses to move, it can lead to complications and even continued custody disputes. If the primary parent wants to move the child out of his or her school zone, the noncustodial parent must have at least 60 days notice. He or she has the right to dispute the move.

The ultimate factor in determining whether or not the court will grant the request to relocate depends on the best interests of the child. Whether you are the custodial parent or the noncustodial parent, we will tenaciously defend your right to have an active role in the life of your child and to pursue your post-divorce career or familial needs.

A Free Evaluation

We can help you understand your legal rights and your options regarding a potential relocation after divorce. We offer free initial case evaluations, which means you can discuss your concerns and your case at no cost to you.

Schedule your case evaluation with our lawyer today by calling our Nashua office or send us an email to get started. Our team will work hard to help protect your rights as a loving and concerned parent.