Drunk Driving Accidents
In many instances, drunk drivers believe they are in full control of the vehicle. In fact, their perceptions are blurred and their reflexes are slowed. Individuals who are impaired by either drugs or alcohol can cause devastating accidents and catastrophic injuries.
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident caused by a drunk driver, you need an experienced attorney on your side. At Follender Law Offices, P.L.L.C., our Nashua drunk driving accident lawyer has extensive experience guiding injured clients through the legal process. Attorney Richard C. Follender understands the confusion and frustration that many individuals feel when attempting to navigate the legal system. With more than 30 years of experience, he can provide the legal insight and strong representation that clients need.
Decades Of Experience As A Trial Litigator and Effective Negotiator
Getting the right compensation for your injuries often requires exhaustive preparation and investigation, including:
- Consulting with experts such as the police, accident reconstructionists, industry professionals and mechanical engineers to gain a clear understanding of the accident
- Detailed discussions with your chosen medical provider regarding the extent of your injuries and the potential future challenges you might face
- Investigating the accident scene to preserve evidence, interviewing witnesses and searching for potential surveillance camera footage
- Negotiating with the at-fault individual’s insurance carrier on your behalf
- Identifying all applicable insurance coverage and any other source of monetary recovery for you
Count on our firm to aggressively pursue all avenues of monetary compensation to ensure that you recover damages for lost wages, property damage, medical bills, and pain and suffering. Whether your accident included a head-on collision, a rear-end collision or a side-impact collision, contact our firm as soon as possible.
Were You Injured By A Drunk Driver In New Hampshire?
We invite you to contact us to schedule a free consultation on serious pedestrian accident injuries. We provide a free case evaluation and, if your case is accepted, we will represent you on contingency.