blog Archives

Should I refuse to take the breath test to avoid a DUI charge?

You like to go out occasionally with your friends for drinks, food and a great time in the Nashua area. Amid all the excitement, you make an unwise decision that has you pulled over on the side of the road with an officer approaching your vehicle. Though you only had a few drinks, you do not feel like you look or are driving like you are intoxicated. 

2 lesser-known DUI defense tactics

If you are facing DUI charges in New Hampshire, you may feel like your situation is hopeless. The consequences of a DUI conviction are harsh and can take you a long time to bounce back from long after you have paid your debt to society. Though you do not believe it is possible to beat or reduce a DUI charge, there are defense strategies that can help. 

What to do if you cannot afford child support payments

If the court has ordered you to pay child support in New Hampshire, you may be wondering what your options are if you cannot afford to make the payments. You may expect for your ex-spouse to be understanding of your situation and allow you to catch up on child support payments when you can at a later date. However, your ex has no obligation to do that. 

What you should know about parenting plans in divorce

When you are going through a divorce, it is vital to keep your children in mind. Courts favor parents working together to determine the best course of action in regards to custody. If two parents agree to settle custody matters between them, they must formulate a parenting plan.

What is an aggravated DWI?

Just recently, a New Hampshire state trooper attempted to stop a car for lane control violations. It was a Saturday evening, just before midnight. Instead of pulling over, the driver led the trooper on a chase on Route 101. When the police finally apprehended him, without incident, they arrested him on multiple charges, including aggravated DWI, second offense DWI, reckless operation and more. 

Tell Us About Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Follender Law Offices, P.L.L.C.
127 Main Street
Suite 16
Nashua, NH 03060

Phone: 1603-577-8757
Fax: 603-882-4941
Map & Directions