The most serious crashes on New Hampshire roadways often involve motorcycles. Even with helmets, injuries suffered by motorcycle riders are almost always severe, ranging from traumatic brain injuries and spine injuries to broken bones and road rash.
Prompt medical attention is absolutely vital after a motorcycle accident. When it comes to your overall recovery and financial outlook, your choice of a trial-proven personal injury lawyer to represent you can be critical, too.
Get An Experienced Attorney And Avid Motorcyclist On Your Side
At Follender Law Offices, P.L.L.C., in Nashua, each case is handled personally by attorney Rick Follender. Not only does he have 35-plus years of experience, he is also an avid motorcyclist with more than 40 years of riding experience. He knows the dangers that motorcycle riders have to contend with, from drivers following too close to drivers failing to watch for bikers. He is committed to holding drivers accountable when their negligence brings harm to fellow motorcyclists or they ignore your rights as a motorist.
When you choose our law firm, we will build your motorcycle crash case for trial from day one. While most cases are resolved through negotiation, we will be ready if we need to take the matter into the courtroom to ensure the insurance company meets its obligations.
Total Dedication To Your Claim
You will have a lawyer who rides on your side, and one who will be totally dedicated to fighting for every dollar you deserve. We will address every aspect of your case, including:
- Investigating the motorcycle accident to prove liability, which is often disputed by drivers guilty of traffic violations, drunk or distracted driving, and failure to respect cyclists' rights on the road
- Tracking all your medical treatment and costs closely to help ensure you get quality care and that the full impact of the accident on your life is properly calculated
- Enlisting the help of qualified experts such as accident reconstructionists, engineers, economists and medical specialists, if needed
- Identifying all applicable insurance coverage and any other sources of recovery for you
- Taking over all dealings with insurers and protecting your interests assertively while you focus on your health and family
Free Consultation With A Lawyer And Motorcyclist
Call 603-373-1587or send an email to talk to an attorney today. There is no fee in motorcycle accident cases unless we recover compensation for you.