When you have substantial assets and investments, a divorce can involve unique issues. You need a lawyer who can help you through this process, and one who can provide you with the insight and knowledge you need to make strong decisions for your future.
Attorney Richard C. Follender has more than 35 years of experience helping clients navigate the divorce process. He can provide you with the answers and support you need at every stage of the divorce process, from your initial negotiations to the courtroom and beyond.
Finding Solutions To The Issues In Your Divorce
At Follender Law Offices, P.L.L.C., in Nashua, we help clients resolve even the most complex divorce issues, including those involving:
- Valuation of a privately owned or family business: When you or your ex-spouse has an ownership interest in a business, all or part of that interest may be marital property. Since all marital property is equitably divided in a divorce, it will be necessary to properly categorize and value this ownership interest. We work with business valuation experts skilled in this complex field so we can ensure our clients receive a fair and equitable share.
- Hidden assets: We conduct a thorough evaluation and investigation into all assets controlled by the other party. This allows us to ensure our client has full knowledge of the marital property and can receive an equitable share in the divorce.
- Retirement accounts and investments: We help clients create a tailored strategy for dividing retirement accounts. With certain accounts, this may include seeking Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs) in order to have the accounts divided when you or your ex-spouse reaches retirement.
- Real estate investments and vacation homes: We help clients through the process of categorizing, appraising and valuing all types of real estate, including the family home, vacation properties and investment properties.
- Appraisal and division of high-value assets: Over time, you may have acquired high-value assets such as artwork, antiques and vehicles. These may require special valuations and treatment during the divorce. We can help you through this process.
No matter the issues you face, we can help you work toward your goal and secure a fair division in your divorce. To speak with an attorney about the issues you face, call us at 603-373-1587or send us an email.