Family law cases can be some of the most emotionally charged cases that go through the legal system. Arguing, negotiating and going to court against family members is exhausting, even in the most amicable circumstances. But you also want to make certain your interests are protected and matters are resolved fairly.
At Follender Law Offices, P.L.L.C., in Nashua, New Hampshire, we understand how hard it is to work through the legal system. We are here to take as much stress off your shoulders as possible, advocating for you and helping you reach your desired outcome. We bring more than 35 years of experience to family law cases. We know the legal system inside and out, so you can be confident in our ability to get results.
Telling Your Side Of The Story
We take the time to understand the individual concerns of each client. When you talk to us, we will listen and ask questions. We will get to know your side of the story so that we can personalize your representation appropriately and share your story correctly in court.
There is no doubt that family law cases come with tough decisions. We believe that these decisions can be made easier through education. We will let you know how the law relates to your case and what the potential outcomes may be. We will work closely with you to help you make informed decisions about your specific situation.
What Family Law Issue Can We Help You With?
You can turn to us if you need a lawyer in a case involving:
- Divorce, including fault, no-fault, contested and uncontested divorces
- Child custody and visitation, also known as parental rights and responsibilities
- Child support, from calculation to payment issues
- Family violence, including pursuing restraining orders or fighting improper ones
- Modifications of child custody, child support or other agreements
- Grandparents' rights, including visitation of grandchildren
- Paternity representation for an individual seeking paternity or fighting against it
Our Work Together Begins With A Free Consultation
Call 603-373-1587or send an email to meet with an attorney about your family law case.